We accept Visa Card or MasterCard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
Children 4-14 years.
Children under 3 years free of charge.
Family fare: Maximum of 2 adults and 2 children of the same family.
Normal fare applies for additional children.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.
SCUBA DIVING - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
It is not our company’s decision regarding these laws - we are regulated by the Queensland Government
• You will be required to complete a Medical Questionnaire before participating in any Scuba activities.
• Some medical conditions OR medications may prevent you from scuba diving unless a current Queensland Diving Medical Certificate can be shown to the Dive Instructor on
For example: Asthma / Wheezing or use of an inhaler, Brain, spinal cord or nervous/anxiety disorder, Chronic bronchitis or persistent chest complaint. Chronic sinus condition, Collapsed Lung (pneumothorax), Diabetes, Chest Surgery, Heart Disease of any kind high, blood pressure, Crones Disease, however medical conditions are not limited to the aforementioned there are many other conditions.
• If you are unsure of a particular medical condition or medication, please check with our Office before booking your dive.
• It is the Passenger's Responsibility to be proactive in relation to their medical conditions and taking of medications to ensure they are ok to scuba dive if they wish to do so
on the day.
• If you have not been proactive in checking with our office regarding any medical issues prior to your Reef Trip, you must be aware that details of your medication will be sent
to the Queensland Dive Doctors on the Day of Travel. This can be difficult for the Dive Doctors as they do not know your medical history. We can only give them information
submitted to us on your medical form so please understand that the dive Doctor may require a full dive medical to clear you to dive.
• Prior and existing Medical conditions where medication is not being taken cannot be sent to the Dive Doctors therefor important to contact our office.
• Please be advised that if you are not allowed to Scuba Dive due to your medical condition/medication that this is the decision from the Queensland Dive Doctors and their
decision is final.
• DO NOT presume that by taking medication is controlling your medical conditions and you should be fine to scuba dive as it is the medication that can be the problem when
• No refunds on uncompleted dives.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• If you do have any pre-existing/existing medical conditions or are taking any medication whatsoever and are not sure whether you will be deemed medically fit to Scuba
Dive, Please Contact Our Office on 07 4037 2700 or email us at [email protected], we will be only too happy to help you and can contact the Dive Doctors before your
trip to see whether you will need a dive medical or not. Alternatively, consult your own Doctor for a Dive Medical using the Australian Standard Forms 'AS.4005.1.'