Cape Tribulation Premium day Tour to the Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and the Bloomfield Track allows you to see the best the Daintree National Park has to offer.
Cape Tribulation is part of the Daintree Rainforest and is made up of several sections, starting at Mossman and ending north of Cape Tribulation through to the Bloomfield Track.
As you drive north from Cairns along the winding ocean road the Captain Cook Highway is one of the best in Australia and a travel destination icon. Lush farmland contrasts with seascape as we approach the majestic Daintree River.
Time for a short morning tea break then relax and enjoy the splendour only the Daintree can offer on our 1 hour river cruise. Learn about the Estuarine Crocodile, Mangrove forests and wildlife – Nature at its best.
To Fully appreciate the ancient Daintree rainforest it is a must to cross the Daintree River. The Daintree Ferry takes you accross the river into the heart of the “Wet Tropics Rainforest”. Not long after the drive off the cable ferry you will find yourself in a different world.
Stopping at Alexander Lookout for a panoramic view of the World Heritage Tropical Rainforest where you can see the daintree River spilling out through the rainforest to the Coral Sea.
Experience the Rainforest first hand on the elevated National Park Boardwalk.
A delicious Barbeque lunch with freshly made salads is prepared while you have the chance to hand feed a kangaroo and enjoy a cold drink.
Heading a further 7 km along the 4WD Bloomfield Track arriving at pristine Emmagen Creek where you can have a refreshing swim. Look for fish and turtles in the creek, butterflies and exotic birds in the trees.
Indulge in a feast of trpoical fruit and savour a cup of traditional Billy Tea all of which enhances the tranquil surrounds.
Now we are off to Cape Tribulation Beach where you can enjoy a walk along the white sands or to the lookout.
All vehicles are comfortable custom built 4wd vehicles perfect for exploring the World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest. The vehicles are air conditioned and have comfortable forward facing seats with seatbelts.
Travelling with a maximum of 16 passengers per vehicle you will learn about the history, flora and fauna of The Daintree Rainforest from the expert commentary of your experienced Environmental Driver/Guide.
- Pick up from your hotel/resort in Cairns city, Northern Beaches, Palm Cove and Port Douglas
- Environmental driver/Guide
- Custom Built high clearance air-conditoned 4WD vehicles
- Scenic coastal drive along the Captain Cook Highway
- Morning tea and coffee
- 1 hour Daintree River bird and crocodile-spotting cruise
- Barbeque lunch
- Handfeed kangaroos
- Travel along the famous Bloomfield Track to Emmagen Creek
- Billy tea, tropical fruit tasting, and swimming at Emmagen Creek
- Guided National Park elevated boardwalk tour
- Spare time for a beach walk and rainforest walk to the lookout at Cape Tribulation beach
- Spectacular Alexandra Range lookout
- Return to your hotel/resort