Lets Go Jungle Surfing
Travel to Cape Tribulation and experience this exciting activity, all in one day!
Cape Tribulation Jungle Surfing is a unique and exhilarating way to experience the beauty of the world-renowned Daintree Rainforest – a fun, educational, fully-guided, all-weather activity where your feet don’t touch the ground. Fly through the trees on flying fox ziplines, stopping at five platforms with bird’s eye views over the treetops, down to cascading streams and out to the Great Barrier Reef.
A highly trained team of scientists, tour guides and abseiling specialists will be with you every step of the way to lead you safely through the canopy and into a treetop world, offering interpretation and insight into our World Heritage Listed rainforest environment from every platform. The flight choice is yours – slow, fast or upside down.
Cape Tribulation Jungle Surfing Day Tour Includes:
- One of the most scenic coastal drives in Australia along the Captain Cook Highway to Port Douglas.
- The Wildlife Habitat – See the endangered cassowary and other wildlife, with the opportunity to have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile (extra cost). Breakfast or snacks available for purchase.
- Daintree River Cable Ferry – Cross and enter Daintree National Park into Cape Tribulation.
- Picnic Lunch at a picturesque setting.
- Cape Tribulation Jungle Surfing – Fly through the trees on ziplines, with a bird’s eye view into the canopy and out to the reef.
- Return transfers.
07:30 – Bus transfers commence from Cairns City accommodation
0900 – Arrive at The Wildlife Habitat (Port Douglas)
1100 – Daintree River Cruise
1200 – Alexandra Lookout
1230 – Picnic Lunch
1345 – Jungle Surfing Canopy Tour
1630 – Depart Cape Tribulation
1930 – Arrive back to Cairns
* Please note times are approx only
Departs Daily (except New Years Day)
What to bring:
- Closed walking shoes
- Long shorts and trousers (no skirts)
- Insect repellent
- Water resistant 15+ sunscreen
- Money for drinks, snacks & souvenirs
- Harnesses available to fit children aged 3 up to adults
- Weight Restrictions – Maximum Weight 120kg/260lbs (19 Stone)
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- No prior experience or specific fitness required.
- If you have restricted mobility or are concerned about a specific medical condition, please contact us prior to the tour and we will be happy to discuss your requirements and make our best efforts to accommodate you.
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult and all persons between 12 under 18 years must have our Medical Declaration & Waiver Release signed by a parent or guardian prior to the tour.
Cape Tribulation Jungle Surfing is ideal for the young and the young at heart