See Cape York in the best ways possible; by both Air and 4WD
Your Scenic Flight to Bamaga from Cairns is low level, covering approx. 1100 km of remote and spectacular reefs, rainforests and outback.
We will show you parts of Cape York which are inaccessible by vehicles, such as Cape Melville, the silica sands of Cape Flattery, Bathurst Heads, Princess Charlotte Bay and the Flinders Islands Group.
The 4WD section of the tour takes you to Australia’s Northernmost beach – Frangipani Beach- via the Lockerbie Scrub and a pocket of Northern Rainforest. From Frangipani Beach we walk approx. 1000 metres to the Tip of Cape York.
Where you will stand on the northernmost tip of the Continent. An incredible experience that most do not have the pleasure of experiencing.
Cape York covers an area of about 208,000 square kilometres and is one of the most beautiful and diverse real wilderness areas left on Earth today.
Cape York consists of high rainforest clad mountains, low lying wet lands, rolling granite hills, rivers that flow east and west and that once upon a time were full of gold (and in some cases still are), huge water falls, white sandy beaches, towering escarpments and low lying savannah country.
The flora and fauna range from the most delicate of orchids to the most robust of melancholias which are home to thousands of birds, animals, and reptiles. The Great Barrier Reef runs parallel to the east coast of Cape York.
The Great Barrier Reef is made up of thousands of reefs and hundreds of islands which stretch from the base of New Guinea to Fraser Island in the South East part of Queensland.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter a reservation. A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to make amendments to prepaid tour components; including equipment hire, guided tours or course fees
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 11 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the '
Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team