Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest – Premier option includes the best of Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest with guided walks, lunch, and guaranteed wildlife spotting. Enjoy one of the most scenic coastal drives in Australia along the Captain Cook Highway to Port Douglas before arriving at the oldest rainforest in the World the Daintree Rainforest
- The Wildlife Habitat – See the endangered Cassowary and rare Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo along with other wildlife, with the opportunity to have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile (at a discounted price). Snacks available for purchase.
- Daintree River Cruise- Spot Crocodiles, birds and other wildlife as your guide takes you through the mangroves.
- Alexandra Lookout – Stop for magnificent views of the Daintree River and Coral Sea.
- Picnic Lunch at picturesque setting (included)
- Dubuji Rainforest Boardwalk – Spot more wildlife on this guided rainforest walk, with great photo opportunities.
- Enjoy free time to relax or walk along the Beach at Cape Tribulation & Daintree Rainforest
- Depart Cape Tribulation and Daintree Rainforest for return journey at approx 4.30pm, crossing the Daintree River on Cable-driven Ferry.
- Pickup and Return to Cairns Accommodation
- Scenic Coastal Dive
- Wildlife Habitat
- Tropical Lunch
- Cape Tribulation Beach
- Rainforest Walk
- Alexandra Lookout
- Daintree River Cruise
- 06:45 – Bus transfers commence from Cairns City accommodation
- 0900 – Arrive at The Wildlife Habitat (Port Douglas)
- 1100 – Daintree River Cruise 1200 – Alexandra Lookout
- 1230 – Picnic Lunch
- 1345 – Rainforest boardwalk
- 1530 – Cape Tribulation Beach free time
- 1630 – Depart Cape Tribulation
- 1930 – Arrive back to Cairns
- Please note times are approx only
What to Bring
- Insect repellent
- Water Resistant 15+ sunscreen
- Walking shoes
- Swimming costume
- Towel Food or money for drinks & meals