Green Island Reef Cruise
Green Island is surrounded by white sandy beaches, tropical lush rainforest and Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and what better way to get there and experience this that with the Green Island Reef Cruise
Choose to snorkel, dive, or see the spectacular reefs on a glass bottom boat tour. Or, simply laze on the white sandy beach.
Green Island offers an array of activities to suit all abilities and is ideal for non-swimmers.
Relax On a Tropical Island
Stroll through magical rainforest, laze on white coral sand beaches, swim, dive or snorkel …
There are a wide range of optional activities to experience on Green Island. Scuba dive, join a snorkel excursion, and even walk underwater with Seawalker helmet diving.
If an Island Cruise is not what you are looking for try our Outer Great Barrier Reef tour with Reef Experience.
You can choose your preferred departure times from Cairns and Green Island!
Travel time to Green Island Day Tour is approx. 45 minutes
Cairns To Green Island
Departs 8:30 10:30 13:00
Arrival 9.20 11:20 13:50
Green Island to Cairns
Departs 12:00 14:00 16:30
Arrival 12:50 15:20 17:20
- Return air-conditioned fast catamaran cruise
- Half Day or up to 7 hours on Green Island
- Tea and coffee served until departure from Cairns
- Self Guided Eco Walk
- Choice of Glass Bottom Boat coral viewing tour OR use of Snorkelling Equipment*
- Use of island swimming pool exclusive for Great Adventures guests
- Use of day visitor facilities.
*To include both snorkelling equipment and glass bottom boat tour plus beach bag, choose the Island Upgrade on the booking page.
You can bring along a picnic lunch or purchase something from one of the many food outlets or spoil yourself in the restaurant
- Lunch from several different casual outlets or Emerald’s Restaurant.
- Scuba Diving
- Helmet Diving
- Flotation Vests & Lycra Suits
- Scenic Helicopter Tour
- Coach Transfers from Cairns Business Area or Northern Beaches
What to bring
- Towel, hat, sunscreen, swimwear & sunglasses
- Cash for snacks, drinks, souvenirs or underwater cameras
- Credit card for purchases
Safety always comes first!
Your trip on board “Reef Experience” Includes either a Certified or Resort/Introductory Dive.
Not sure if you’re medically fit to dive in Queensland? Take our Can I go Diving?questionnaire.
It is not our company’s decision regarding these laws – we are regulated by the Queensland Government.
If you have existing medical conditions, operations, taking medication have used an inhaler then you will need permission from the Dive Doctor to Scuba Dive. If you have any doubts or queries regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact our office.