Only accessible by boat. The Cairns Harbour Cruise onboard M.V. Crocodile Explorer is a comfortable, air-conditioned vessel. We take small numbers of visitors along Trinity Inlet on this scenic nature cruise.
Cairns Harbour Cruise winds through a 300 square kilometre maze of mangroves. Rich in diverse wildlife, with stunning scenery and informative commentary.
This is the saltwater crocodile’s natural habitat. You will have a chance to spot them basking on the muddy banks particularly in the cooler months.
Cairns Harbour Cruise departs daily at 1.30pm for a 2 hour cruise.
Maybe you would like to experience the Sunset Harbour Cruise for a relaxing beginning to an evening in Cairns.
Time To Sit Back And Relax!
Explore Trinity Inlet. A remote picturesque wilderness right on Cairns doorstep.
Informative commentary from friendly and knowledgeable crew.
Relax on a scenic calm water cruise while crocodile and bird spotting.
Learn about the life of a crocodile. Including their breeding habits with the possibility of seeing crocodiles in their natural habitat.
Cruise along the Cairns Harbour waterfront. Learn about the points of interest and the history of the harbour.
Enjoy stunning scenery of the estuary, mangroves, rainforest and mountains.
Relax in the air-conditioned comfort of the MV Crocodile Explorer. Boasting internal cabins and external viewing areas.
Perfect for all weather conditions.
Fully licensed bar on board with snacks and souvenirs available.
Convenient 2 hour tour with daily departure from Cairns at 1.30pm.
Enjoy complimentary morning or afternoon tea.
Free Family Fun Package for children.
If making own way, check in is 1pm at our desk in the Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street, Cairns.
Coach transfers are available for an additional cost from Cairns & Northern Beaches accommodation.
Why not combine your Harbour Cruise with a lunch at the famous Dundee’s Restaurant on the Waterfront. Lunch is served at 12.00 noon before departure of the cruise.
Your lunch consists of 2 courses either Entrée + Main with Tea & Coffee OR Main + Dessert with Tea or Coffee.
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• No alcohol may be consumed prior to in water activities
• Children’s prices are from 4 – 14 years of age
• Please remember you need to allow 24 hours from your last dive before flying.
• Passengers intending to dive but restricted due to the aforementioned will not be offered a refund.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team