3 Day Outback Motorcycle Adventure
Visit World Heritage rainforest at Cape Tribulation and Daintree via CREB Track to Black Mountain on this outback adventure . Fabulous scenery plus even more great off road trails.
This motorcycle outback adventure takes you in the remote trails of Cape Tribulation, riding the CREB track, visiting the Infamous Lions Den pub, Black Mountain and open rural tracks. A chance to see how the early settlers forged this part of Australia.
All riders will appreciate this off road Motorcycle outback adventure. All ages can experience this challenge and all rider skill levels catered for.
Customised tours can be arranged for individual or groups, and a group discount is available if you have 6 riders or more.
This three-day ride would have to be one of our favourites.
- The trails up in the Herberton Ranges are fast and flowing with some fantastic hill climbing that just keep going up to some breath taking views.
- Once the paper work and ride briefing are done we are away onto some fire trails that will take us past the beautiful Lake Tinaroo into the back of Atherton and Herberton.
- From here the trails have everything a trail rider wants.
- We ride all day carrying our lunch with us to have when feel a need for a good break at one of the many scenic lookouts.
- Our destination for the night is the Historic Royal Hotel.
- Cold beer and hot showers are very welcomed and the friendly atmosphere is awesome.
- Trails through the old rainforest of Black Mountain to the back country of Mount Molloy and Julatten onto the beautiful Daintree World Heritage rainforest which is home to one of North Queensland’s famous tracks, the CREB Track taking us onto to the Bloomfield, Cape Tribulation. (When the Creb Track is open).
- The best dirt bike trails in North Queensland
- All fuel
- Trail Bike hire of Suzuki DRZ400E
- All meals, trail side snacks
- Accommodation/Camping gear on tour
- All riding gear (Helmet, goggles, Boots, Pants, Jersey, Body Armour, gloves, knee guards)
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable local guides
- Park Permits and Fees
What to Bring
- Small backpack with change of clothes, socks etc
- hydration pack (minimum of 2 litres)
- energy snacks
- Personal medical supplies eg. eye drops, pain killers, bandages and band-aids
- All tour routes are weather permitting at the time of the tour.
- Please Note: There is a $1000.00 bond for the hire bike and motorcycle protective gear/clothing
- All riders must have a current motorcycle licence.
- Before every tour begins, your motorcycle tour leader will give each participant a briefing about local speed limits, sign age, and other applicable traffic regulations.
- Riders are responsible for their own accident insurance and must sign an indemnity agreement before the start of a tour.
- It is highly recommended that your Travel Insurance covers riding a motorbike if you are injured.
- It is the participant’s responsibility to adhere to all traffic regulations. All local road rules must be complied with.
- Participants must be aware of traffic, road conditions, weather and other motorcyclists.
- All hire bikes are Suzuki DRZ400E current models with electric start. All bikes are modified with bush bash plates, Rental handlebars, side cover plates, bark busters and the ride suspension is set up for the trail conditions we ride.
- Our bikes are also fitted with Acerbic long range fuel tanks, so no need to carry fuel in your backpack, a number on cardinal sin for bike riders.
2015 - 2016 Dates
Dates are available throughout the year. Please call for available dates
Thankyou for choosing 3 day Outback Trail Bike Adventure.
Payment can be made using Visa Card or MasterCard. Please note any special requirements in the booking message. If your tour includes bus transfers, please include the name and location of your accommodation & expect to be contacted with a pickup time. Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure.
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure.
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure.
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 4037 2700
We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of baggage, delay or personal injury. We strongly recommend everyone has their own travel insurance.
If a participant fails to join a tour or leaves prior to completion, no refunds can be made. No refunds will be made in respect of any part of the tour that are not used or undertaken.
Every participant of a tour operated by NQTBA is required to accept and sign a release and waiver, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement form of rights before tour starts. NQTBA cannot accept any tour participant without a duly signed release and waiver, assumption of risk and indemnity agreement form.
By booking a guided tour you agree that you understand and agree to the indemnity release details summarised below, which the actual indemnity release form will be signed on the morning of the tour, which is between you and Trail Bike Adventures Pty Ltd, atf GM Family Trust T/A North Queensland Trail Bike Adventures.
You agree that you are participating entirely at your own risk and that you, your successors, executors and administrators will release, indemnify and not instigate any claim, demand or expense against The Company for any personal injury, loss of life or damage to personal property suffered during or subsequent to events on the tour.
The participant must acknowledge that any road whether sealed or unsealed, or any other venue upon which you travel, may have muddy, sandy or rocky surfaces with defects either hidden or exposed as is the nature of some roads. You must agree to obey and observe all rules and directions given during a tour, whether given in writing or verbally by The Company and the The Company has the right to exclude you from any tour for non-adherence to any rule or direction given.
You must accept that you are permitted to take part in a tour on condition that you ride safely with due care and regard for other people and property.
You must acknowledge that motorcycle riding, can be dangerous and that participation in a tour organised and promoted by the Company may expose you to the possibility of injury or death and further, you must acknowledge that the way other people may ride, drive or act is outside the control of The Company.
You must acknowledge that there may be no, or inadequate facilities for treatment or transport of participants if participants are injured. You agree that you understand that travel insurance to cover all forms of personal injury, repatriation or costs in the event of death is essential and it is your responsibility to ensure you have appropriate cover.
You agree to wear appropriate motorcycle safety equipment at all times and that you are medically fit to undertake a motorcycle tour.
You must agree that you have read and understand the summary indemnity release, full version signed upon morning of departure of tour, and agree that participation in a guided tour is entirely at your own risk.
The renter of the hire motorcycle is liable for ALL damages to the bike.